Sunday 30 August 2015

Maths portfolio sample

Description: I have been working with Tory for maths.this term we look at multiplication and division.


Big idea and imagines 

NF 
The question here was 180 divided by 35 =
So I went 35  70 105 140 175 and I could not add 35 again so the answer was 5 r 5
The r means remainder.


R & C
With this it was the same question as the one above but I rounded it and then I compensation it.


PVP
PVP stands for place value proposition.


NF
With this one I did the same strategy as the one at the top but with a different question.



Evaluation:I think I rushed it a bit.


Feedback and feedfordward: you did wel, but I can't really understand what you were doing. You could add how you did it.

1 comment:

  1. Hunter, your pictures show the strategy you have used, but I find your description of what you did quite brief and I would be unable to follow it if I didn't know what you were doing. Next time think about explaining that better please.

    ReplyDelete