Tuesday 11 August 2015

Reading portfolio term 3

This term I am in summarising each week we have to do three tic tac toes I did one called somebody wanted but so then For this I have made a pic collage to show you. The article I used was called Kahurangi National Park Expansion Plans on kiwi kids news.

Imagine: 
Big idea: in our workshops we have been learning to summarise story's summarising is when you read a story and you summarise it (make it shorter but keep all the information in it.

Feedback and feedfordwards I think you did well with describing it but you have a bit of spelling mistakes#Thomas

Evaluation:I think I did good on saying how much it took off the South Island but could of said how big a hectares are because some people might not know 

1 comment:

  1. Hunter, you have used the model to successfully summarise the article but I'm not sure that people could read this summary and understand exactly what happened. I think there were some key pieces that were missing from this summary. Next time think about reading your summary to check you have all the bits you need.

    ReplyDelete