Wednesday 3 June 2015

Science portfolio sample

Description: every Thursday we have been doing science three are three different topics digestive system ,animal habitats and food chains that has been what I've been doing we have been thinking about how our food is made.


Big idea: people think we get our food from the supermarket but we actually get it from the sun because the sun provides the plants so now we now that we rely on the sun for our food.

Feedback and feedforwards:
Good Job Hunter, I really like the way you have explained all the foods in your poster really well ( in depth). Next time I think that you could make your poster a bit easier to read. Hannah K

Evaluation:I think I did good but I can not really read my poster.

1 comment:

  1. Hunter, I agree with your evaluation, so maybe next time you could think about that before posting it. That's the importance of planning first.

    ReplyDelete