Wednesday 25 March 2015

Te Ahu a Turanga Noho Marae

 
Description:  In week 7, we had an overnight stay at the local Marae in Woodville.  We were immersed in Maori culture and participated in a range of activities.  We set two goals to focus on during our stay.





Big Idea:  
1.  Did you achieve your goals?  How do you know? Yes I know that I have because I learnt some Maori.

2.  What are you most proud of from the marae stay and why? The gorge walk becuase I had sore legs.

3.  What challenged you the most and why? Staying in a room with 70 kids becuase I am use to sleeping in my own room

1 comment:

  1. Hunter, I had the same challenge as you mate, I like sleeping in my own room too and didn't like sleeping with heaps of other people. What new Maori language did you learn?

    ReplyDelete