Monday 18 August 2014

Writing sample

Writing Sample

WALT:  Entertain

Description: We read the poem “My Remarkable Journey” which inspired us to write our own remarkable journeys about why our homework wasn’t at school today. 
                                             
                                                   Home. Work 
I work up yay school oh no hoooooooomework is due in today and I have not got my home work i am going to get killed by troy he is so strong but let me tell you why I do not have my home work.

So I was at the park a very bad park a troll came and sat next to me but I do not know that it was a troll because it was dress up as a old laddy in a dress and high heels. He stoll my homework out of my pokit I started casing it but I fall in slippery sicking sand but a hark came swooping down a got me a dropped me on the troll but it had all reddy aten my homework so I cut its tumy open  but is was all reddy Brent by the asied in your stumick. THE END

Criteria:
We decided that a quality piece of writing has the following things. Reflect on whether these things are in your story:
Introduction: It hooks the reader in the first few lines making them want to read more 

Punctuation: Is your writing ready for a reader? Does your punctuation make it easy for them to read?

Short sentences: Do you create suspense by using these in your writing?

Onomatopoeia: Are these in your writing to create impact?

Alliteration: Are these in your writing to create impact?

Similes/Metaphors: Are these in your writing to create impact?


Evaluation:
1. What do you think is the best part of your story? When I fall in the sand

2. What was the hardest part about completing this portfolio sample? Doing the blog post

3.  Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Making my story longer 

Feedback/Feedforward:this is a really good story hunter you could correct your spelling.



No comments:

Post a Comment