Thursday 26 June 2014

My end of term reflection

My end of term reflection 

WALT: evaluate our learning honestly

What is an effective learner?  An effective learner is someone how is on task all the time.

What were the highlights for this term? Why? Science because I learnt some entrusting stuff. 

What were your greatest challenges this term?  Why? Tables challenge because I am not to good at time tables 

How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why?  How could you improve? I some time act with integrity by picking up pen but some times I just walk past them so I could improve by picking up every  pen I walk past.


What are your goals in our learner disposition wall?  Where to next? 
To finish my work on time and to get on self-directed before the end of term three.



No comments:

Post a Comment